Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Lee Min Ho reveals his thoughts on getting married


The internet has been buzzing ever since Dispatch revealed photos of miss A’s Suzy and Lee Min Ho enjoying a date. Amidst all the talk of the relationship, Hong Kong magazineNew Monday revealed an exclusive interview with Lee Min Ho, who talked about his views in regards to a marriage.

Just a couple of days before the confirmation of the relationship, Lee Min Ho held a fan meeting in Hong Kong and conducted an interview with New Monday, published on March 24th. Amongst questions related to his work and acting career, the magazine queried the actor on his thoughts about marriage.

When asked whether he has imagined what married life would be like, Lee Min Ho responded, “If I get married in the future, I want to have a friend-like relationship with my spouse. It would be best if we can communicate often!”

Despite this desire, the actor acknowledged that freedom is an issue. When asked whether it is inconvenient for him to go out and enjoy his free time because of his status as a star, Lee Min Ho stated, “It is a bit inconvenient, because I’m always surrounded by fans and staff. My personal time has basically disappeared so it’s getting impossible for me to do things that I want to do. However, this is not necessarily a bad thing. I have to stay positive and try to do squeeze out some time to accomplish the things that I want to do while working at the same time.”

Lee Min Ho continued, “When I actually have free time, I usually just sleep, play games, watch some old movies that I didn’t have time to catch before, hang out with friends, and go out for a drink. Basically, I do what normal people would do. I’m just like a regular human being.”

The magazine went on to ask the actor about appearing on variety shows, including popular virtual marriage show We Got Married. To this, Lee Min Ho revealed, “If I were to appear on We Got Married, I think I would highly anticipate it but be really nervous at the same time. However, I want to try out various things so the viewers can see different sides of me.”

Meanwhile, fans of Suzy and Lee Min Ho appear to support the relationship, despitenegative reactions from investors.

Source: New Monday

credits: koreaboo

No comments:

Post a Comment