Saturday, August 9, 2014

Lee Min Ho reveals he doesn't have time to date these days


On August 8, Hallyu star and actor Lee Min Ho attended a promotional event for LG G3 in Beijing, China.

During the event, the MC asked Lee Min Ho a question in regard to his dating life, which many fans were curious about. In response to the question, the actor confessed, “I’m so busy that I don’t have any time to date. I actually have no thoughts of wanting to at all. I think I will want to date when I start feeling lonely, despite having a lot of people around me. For now, I want to get a lot of rest when I have [free] time.”

Lee Min Ho added jokingly, “I have so much work that, even if I did have a girlfriend, [she] would probably run away.”

The actor also revealed his future acting plans overseas: “I think it would be very fun to film a drama in another country. If given the opportunity, I would like to do a Korea-China co-production.”

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho, who is currently filming for new movie “Gangnam Blues,” will be opening up a global tour ‘Re:Minho’ starting in September, in order to meet his domestic and international fans.

source: soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment