Thursday, March 20, 2014

Lee Min Ho poses for '@star1' and discusses his popularity as a Hallyu star


Lee Min Ho met up with star fashion magazine '@star1' and took part in a photo shoot and interview for its April issue.

During the interview portion, he talked about his immense popularity in China. He was asked, "You are very popular in China to the point people call you a god. In your opinion, what's the secret to your popularity?"

He relied, "The strength of Korean dramas. They sent me a lot of love to the characters in dramas 'Boys Over Flowers,' 'City Hunter,' and 'Heirs.' I think it's the power of Korean dramas. Also, I think I spread the name Lee Min Ho while often communicating with the fans on-site starting three years ago."

He also appeared as the very first Korean guest on the Chinese program 'Spring Festival Gala.' In relation to that, he said, "It was a really new experience. I felt very honored to be invited and take the position as a representative of Korea. I was also really happy I got to sing 'Can't Help Falling In Love With You' ('Qing Fei De Yi') in Korean from their 'Boys Over Flowers' ('Meteor Garden')."

The April issue of '@star1' will be out on March 20!


source: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment