Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Lee Min Ho thanks his fan club for their gifts and meals on the set of 'Heirs'


Lee Min Ho's passionate fan club fed 150 cast and staff members of 'Heirs' with their food and gifts!

As the cast and staff were working around the clock in the cold weather, Lee Min Ho's fanclub Minzo as well as international fans decided to give some warmth with hot meals, snacks, and jumpers. They even gifted his co-stars with personalized gift sets, showing their care and concern.

Lee Min Ho shared, "My heart is at a loss for words... I feel sad thinking about the drama ending next week. I thank the fans who always take care of me from the bottom of my heart... Although it's something that I always feel, I think that my identity is thanks to my fans' support... I will use up all of my strength left to carry on as Kim Tan until the final filming."

Stay tuned for the finale of 'Heirs' next week!

Source: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment