Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, and Kim Woo Bin share BTS stories from 'Heirs' in an interview


Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, and Kim Woo Bin made viewers unable to accept the fact that 'Heirs' is finally coming to an end with behind-the-scenes stories!

On the December 11th broadcast of 'One Night of TV Entertainment', the reporter caught up with the onscreen couple, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, and asked, "You're scatterbrained, right? How many hours did you sleep?" Lee Min Ho shared, "One hour," and Park Shin Hye added, "Our filming ended and started at the same time today." Lee Min Ho then revealed he will be sad when the drama ends, "I think I'll be sad when it ends... I didn't really feel it until Jo Myung Soo's [ZE:A's Hyungsik] final filming." Park Shin Hye also said, "I started to realize [that it's coming to an end] starting when Hyungsik finished filming."

When asked about their favorite scene, the onscreen couple both chose their kiss scene in the closet. Lee Min Ho responded, "A lot of people call it the 'air kiss.' It was originally supposed to be us holding back, but my lips were moving. I didn't intend for that to happen. Whenever I do a drama, I have a lot of passionate kiss scenes, and I get carried away by my emotions. But now I've become experienced at kissing at the right angle. This location gives off a weird feeling. Because we're closed in by the door, and there is a bit of a sensation.
Kim Woo Bin commented on the love triangle in his character Choi Young Do's point of view, "I felt constricted. I jokingly asked Eun Sang and Tan, 'Did you enjoy [the kiss scene]?' My heart hurts because [Young Do] has never seen it in person. He probably pictured it in his imagination. Did they kiss or didn't they?"

Who else is going to miss 'Heirs'?

source: Allkpop

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your posts about Heirs and LMH complete with translation. Appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate Your blog, too.
    And thank You for every single information about Lee Min Ho.
    PS. Although I don't especially like to read about his kisses ;)

    ReplyDelete