Friday, September 27, 2013

[SPECIAL] Meeting Lee Min Ho at Los Angeles International Airport - 25.09.2013



Hi everyone, Monika here~^^
It's been a while since i wrote to you guys in the blog, right?~ It's okay, i know what you need is all of Lee Min Ho updates, and not the childish messages from me~^^

Well, let's just get to the point. When i know that Lee Min Ho will go to Los Angeles, California, United States, i already say to myself that i should see him. He already on his way here by the 3rd of September but i still can't manage the time to fly to Los Angeles by the time he came. Too sad, right? I am still busy in Seattle, Washington because of my job. Weeks passes and i finally had the time to fly to Los Angeles, and book by ticket, the earliest flight on the 25th of September. I feel so happy, my heart filled with hopes of seeing him but those were crushed fast when i knew that by the 24th, the filming of "The Heirs" has ended. I can't see the filming process for sure. That leaves me with shocks, i feel so sad and i definitely can't change my flight. I feel sad, what if they come back by the 24th?


By 24th night, i feel nervous waiting for news from my friends. I feel scared and hope that he won't come back that soon and thankfully, he didn't show up on the 24th. I didn't sleep at all and board my plane next morning, 25th of September. When i arrive at LAX (Los Angeles International Airport), one of my friend tell me that a certain group will send Park Shin Hye (Lee Min Ho's female leads on "Heirs") off later that night, and ask me whether i wanted to come. I said why not? and preparing myself by window shopping on a mall near the airport. I was so depressed at that time, because there's still no news about when Lee Min Ho would come back to Korea. At least, that's my only chance to see him. A few hours later, i receive a news that Heirs staff already checked out from their hotel, so it's likely that all of them would come home later that night. At first, my mind said "Then, would Lee Min Ho come with Park Shin Hye?? that's no way!! he never do that!!". I cried and i feel depressed because i really didn't know what to do. I don't know what to do and i didn't eat anything, but by 9.00 PM (LA's Time), i arrive at LAX, with the intention of at least seeing Park Shin Hye. Some of my friend also arrive at the airport with the same intention, but i told them that Lee Min Ho might also come, even though i am also not sure. After waiting for 30 minutes, i see Park Shin Hye and i feel so happy!!! she's so pretty and cute!! i took some of her pictures and send her off. I call her "Park Shin Hye ssi, FIGHTING!!" and she waved back to me~

After sending her off, i still didn't feel satisfied. My friends see a lot of "Heirs" staff were still there, and that means Lee Min Ho would arrive soon, and i feel nervous. I am preparing one of his official photobook just in case i can get his autograph, but i left it in the car, so i hold my iPad (I KNOW, SO SMART, RIGHT??). I actually prepare a Sharpie also, but i left it also in the car, so one very kind girl lend me her Sharpie (I won't forget her kindness forever!!). Waiting in the cold for 40 minutes, i was talking to a friend when suddenly another friend shout "There he is!!', and i see him, using a black sweater, a black hat and a sun glasses. He's so skinny!! and tall, not that white, and definitely handsome. I am frozen by the time i saw him, and i held my breath for a moment. Then he passes by our group and i run until i reach side by side with him and 2 of his bodyguards. But then, i realize that i was the only who walk side by side with him so i walk backwards to wait for my friends. Realizing that my friend only wanted to look at him from afar, i walk again to be side by side with Lee Min Ho again. I said a simple hello in Korean, in which he replied the same and made me very happy. But then i ran backwards again to check on my friends, and run again to be side by side with him (SO STUPID, RIGHT???). My STUPID RIDICULOUS action seems to draw his attention, so i notice that he seems to take a glance at me~

Then i realize that i am holding my iPad and Sharpie. Lee Min Ho then stopped to receive some gifts, and i then gather some courage to come forward again. This time, i said to him in Korean and directly ask for his signature!! but to my shock, he took my iPad and my Sharpie, then he sign it!!! After he sign, he stops, and i realize that he probably wanted to ask for my name. Then i heard him murmur slowly "Ireum" (Name in Korean Language) and i directly answer "Monika". To my surprise, he nodded and said "Eung..Monika.." and write my name (I can swear that his sexy voice is the only voice i need to call my name) in his signature!!! I can only express my surprise by saying "Waaaa" and said Thank You in 3 languages: Indonesian, English and Korean!!~ -.-"


He wanted to walked again while i said "Heirs, FIGHTING!~" and out of the blue, giving out my hand! it's like he understands me, he said "Eoo.." and he spread his hand to shake my hands!! (i swear, i can die in happiness at the moment). He walked again slowly and because I was so shocked, i squeal slowly "Fighting!! Fighting!!" and to my surprise, he stops and glance at me!! (OMG, i think because he thought i was weird???~ >.<). Even though he wear sunglasses, i can tell that he look at me with a mesmerized expression. I stay silent quickly because i was so afraid!! He probably look at me as a little kid, an elementary student??~ -.-"

Then he walked again to check in while talking to his staff, it happens so quickly. Then i remember that the Sharpie i used belonged to my friend, and she would like some autograph too, right?? The girl who lend me her Sharpie came and i said "Go!! ask him for a autograph!!" and we walk to him again. I ask in Korean if i can ask for another autograph for my friend, but suddenly Lee Min Ho glance to his bodyguard and his bodyguard came forward, saying no to me and my friend's request (is it because i was the one who ask for it??~>.<).

Anyway, all of Minoz there then gather to see him through the line of passing the immigration check, then we wave to him, to which he waved back. That night, i cried and i remember i sleep so well, even though i can only sleep when it's already 4 AM in the morning.


P.S -> Special Thank You to all of my friends for all of the info and all of my friends who encourage me to come to the airport that day, or i won't see him!! Special Thank You also to a certain friend who lend me her Sharpie, or i won't get his autograph!! but yet, the most of all, THANK YOU, LEE MIN HO SSI~^^

2 comments:

  1. Monika you are so lucky!! And im a little jealouse :p lol. I wish i could have seen him from fat away. So wnat is next for you? You met him and saw him, do you want to maybe go to Korea and see him film. And just one question were you so nerveous that you forgot to ask him to take a picture with you?
    And like always thanks so much for posting all the news about him and im counting the days to watch "heirs"

    ReplyDelete