Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Monika's Message at the end of "The Faith"

Hello everyone!!! 여러분, 안녕!!!
I guess i've never written my own message here on my blog, didn't i?? all of this blog is full of Lee Min Ho ssi (which i'm sure you feel happy with, instead of reading my nonsense words??~^^)
First of all...FINALLY, "신의" (Shin-eui) or "The Faith"/"The Great Doctor" is finished!!!
I feel so sad, but yet relieved!! how do you guys feel??  ~^^






First of all, i receive so many compliments regarding this blog and i can't really say how thankful i am to all of you..REALLY, THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE COMPLIMENTS ON THE BLOG!!! YOU ARE ALL TOO KIND!! ~^^
All of you may know that i'm already a fan of Lee Min Ho ssi since 2008 (it's been 4 years) and each day, my love for him gets bigger and bigger, and i bet it gets crazier!! at first i make this blog just for fun, but seeing how you guys excited over it and happy, i feel happy also!! This blog won't ever exist without all of you!! Thank You!!~^^






Talking about "The Faith" that just finished after 3 months of airing, i'm so excited to update this, since it's the second Lee Min Ho drama that i watch directly as it aired in Korea, together with Korean Minoz. Last year i watch "City Hunter" as it aired in South Korea and to tell the truth, "The Faith" and "City Hunter" has different story line and aura..please guys, don't try to compare them, okay?? i beg you..~^^





Still regarding "The Faith", i'm so honored to hear your compliments on my blog, seeing how updated it is about Lee Min Ho (i receive so many comments, especially since "The Faith") and i feel so happy. To tell the truth it's yes, indeed hard for me to watch "The Faith" as it aired in South Korea. I recently live in the United States and the Timezone is GMT-8, but South Korea Timezone is GMT +9, so it's practically 16 hours of difference. I didn't have this kind of trouble when i watch "City Hunter" because i was in Indonesia when "City Hunter" was aired, and Indonesia's Timezone is GMT+7, only 2 hours difference with South Korea. Because of the massive Timezone difference i had now when i want to watch "The Faith", my world got upside down.




During 3 months of "The Faith" , every Monday and Tuesday, i had to wake up at 4 AM in the morning because "The Faith" starts at 5.55 AM, i had to update news on the blog before "The Faith" starts, right?? because sometimes the Official Still Cuts will come out. On the other hand, as a student, i also had school homework and it won't stop just because i want to show my support to Lee Min Ho ssi, right?? 



Sometimes, i do feel tired because lack of rest, and lack of sleep (i'm sensitive when it's about sleep hours, and i guess so does Lee Min Ho). Doing school homework, updating news about Lee Min Ho ssi in various fan bases that i worked with, etc. As a result, yes i got sick, twice because i was too tired. Anyone who knew this always called me crazy because what i had done to support Lee Min Ho ssi. But i feel happy to do it, not to mention because with doing this thing, i show my support to Lee Min Ho ssi, and i really hope that this single support can  mean a lot to him. I already had a lot of assignment from school, and it was SERIOUSLY HARD to keep updating about him during 3 months of "The Faith". I'm practically OVERWHELMED, but then i realize something.


When i see him smiling, i know that all of my struggle and pain is worth it, it's like he's giving his smile to appreciate everything i did for him, and that's all what i need, right??~^^ While i see him on the screen, i smile and i scream happily, all of my tiredness is gone. And of course, it's because of your support also. Reading all of your comments give me strength. On the other hand, i know that he also lacks of sleep during the shooting process and i just take the positive thing, i just kept thinking that i'm struggling together with him, and i'm also tired with him. To think that we're tired but happy together, that gives me a lot of strength until the end of "The Faith".



To tell the truth, after "The Faith" ends (beautifully, of course), i feel relieved. I know that both me, and Lee Min Ho ssi can finally rest from this hectic activity, we can get a lot of quality sleep time, and good food. What i want after "The Faith" finished?? just a large amount of sleep and good food, really, that's all i asked after 3 months of war. (for Lee Min Ho ssi, i think he got 6 months of war from preparing until finishing shooting of "The Faith"..i truly believe that he also want to sleep a lot and eat good food after finishing "The Faith")
On the other hand, maybe, on his next drama, i will have to do the exact same thing, right?? because the United States and South Korea has so large time difference. But to tell the truth, i prefer Lee Min Ho ssi to not having drama next year on 2013. I know Lee Min Ho ssi a great actor, but he needs rest. And please everyone, don't ask me what's Lee Min Ho's next drama is, or what is he doing at the moment, i'm not his manager, okay?? ~^^
All of you know that his body is weak, right??  that is the main reason why i thought that he should rest. His schedule is jam-packed until the end of the year (with various fans signs and fan meetings), but he should get some rest too, don't you think so?? not to mention, he hasn't finished his University Study in Konkuk University also and he should finish it soon. I don't know about you guys, but think education should come first, then he can continue his acting career.
Sometimes i will miss this time when i had to wake up super early to watch him together with Korean Minoz, but i'm also so proud of myself and him. All of my tiredness were worth for him, just like his tiredness worth all of Minoz's love from him.
Everyone, Thank You for your support to my blog, and i hope you will continue to support Lee Min Ho ssi forever, and i hope you can continue to give me strength in updating about Lee Min Ho ssi. All of your support to me and him is priceless. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, EVERYONE!!! 여러분, 정말 감사합니다..사랑해!!! 谢谢大家, 我爱你!!! ~^^

All of the photos were credits to all of the respected owners..~^^

13 comments:

  1. thank you Monika, thank you for your great and hard work... I understand your situation, it's really so hard... but, You must be so proud of yourself! :)
    thank you for your awesome Supports to Lee Minho. If he knew you.. He would like to thank you ^_^
    Fighting Monika! (•̀_•́)ง

    If you do not mind.Can I ask? What is your profession? and what's your degree? bachelor or master?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sema...yes, when "The Faith" finished i feel quite proud of myself, i had no idea that Lee Min Ho ssi can give me a lot of strength to do all of this, regarding the situation.
      He would like to thank me?? that should be cool but i think that is impossible...~^^
      Thank You very much Sema..i am a Master Degree in Master Business of Administration..~^^

      Delete
  2. Hello Mon, I contacted first via twitter, now via your blog.. as mentioned to you, your blog was a first resource for me looking for info about LMH.. As I read you, I fully understand your schedule because my timing zone is quite similar (I'm from Mexico), so actually need to stay very late or wake up very early to catch on.. yesterday I stayed awake really late waiting for LMH twitters.. but you know what, I do it gladly, with love, no regrets, actually eagerly awaiting...
    I am so grateful I started watching Faith, because I have met wonderful girls, among them you, truly loyal Minoz which deserve all the happiness in the world and of course, have some personal word from Minho. Hopefully some day..
    Keep the good work Mon, will always be reading from Mexico.. Fighting! Gaby Minoz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Gaby, nice to meet you here!!!! really, Thank You very much for your support..your compliments means so much for me. Yes i guess you understand the struggle just to watch his drama?? i do not regret of course, but in the middle, i do feel tired..so much tired, but Thank God his smile always give me strength to go on?? ~^^ I am thankful to meet you also, Gaby..personal word from Minho?? yes i hope too someday, i don't expect any "Thank You" from him, i just want to say to him that i support and love him always..~^^
      Thank You very much Gaby, your words mean so much for me..~^^

      Delete
  3. thank you so so much Monika for your blog, I don't know what I woukd have done with out your blog. I was looking for a page to find news about Lee Min Ho and all I can say is I love your blog. Its my home page on my phone lol. Also thank you for taking time in your busy schedule to always try to update on your blog and for posting pictures and videos. Its my first time watching a drama of Lee Min Ho as iy air in Korea and iy was great, I couldnt wait for Monday to come and eatch the new episode. Ok I thonk I wrote to mich already lol. I just want to say thanks and that im a hige fan of you and your blog ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello to you...wow, another compliment..Thank You very much for all, i really don't know what to say...you make this blog as your homepage?? really?? no you don't write to much, i should be thankful for you who always give support to Minoz and especially Lee Min Ho..you are a huge fan of me?? is this for real?? Thank You very much..~^^

      Delete
  4. Monika ssi! you are a wonderful person and lee min ho is so blessed to have a person like you who is a very compassionate to him as well as to his fans... i admire you for sparing time to update us of his activities in spite of your very own hectic schedule... i love how you care so much for him, i can feel the love in you for him and you do all this loving things for him unconditionally and in effect you are actually sharing your love to many of us as well... your love for LMH through your blog extends towards many of us especially those of us who are not well-equipped to make excellent blogs like yours or even simple ones... i salute your dedication and abilities which i know all are also triggered because of love... your blog makes me cry, laugh, smile, angry, long, anticipate, crave, funny, and most of all fall in love with lee min ho over and over again... awesome! what a powerful blog you have here! i will always pray this will last forever by faith and fate! kamsahamnida!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Franz ssi..~^^
      Thank You very much, i believe you are such a wonderful person also, i can see that you are so kind to give mu such a generous compliment. Your words give me so much strength. I think that's what Lee Min Ho wanted us Minoz to do, to support each other since he loves all Minoz. Thank You very much, i do intent to spread my love for Lee Min Ho to other Minoz, and i hope that this blog can help at least a little update about his activities...Thank You once again for your compliment, and i surely thank Lee Min Ho for giving so much strength to me to do all of this, and of course he also gives you so much strength, right?? I also hope that this blog can last forever, until Lee Min Ho ssi decided to retire from acting or directing. Once again, Thank You very much..~^^

      Delete
    2. yes, lee min ho does give me strength! and you, monika, give us energy with all the news, current and recent, about him! your blog is like a vitamin to supplement our daily living... fighting! kamsahamnida!

      Delete
  5. you are 100% sincere in your feelings toward him,.so sweet hny ^^ …

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monika, your blog really AMAZED me! We share the same love and support towards Lee Min Ho.. and yes, reading your blog all-about-Minho-ssi really give me some energy boost and happiness as well. And I'm sure you feel the same way too. Please keep supporting and give much love to Minho-ssi though words "thank you" doesn't come from his mouth (yet), but I'm sure he and all Minoz around the world will really appreciate your hard work. Keep the faith that someday he will thank you and meet you in person.. Oh, wait, I want the same thing happen to me as well.... hahaha.
    Keep up the good work and I always waiting your news update about him. Thank you for the love you share with us, Fighting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please, keep your health and education. Your contribution to Minor over the world and Min ho make us happier and stronger. Through this time period, I believe that you will be matured and good at many skills in IT and language. I am myself the same with you,have more time to live(from Faith, I always get up 3.30 AM or 4AM to do more things), feel life and love better, feel confident, live deepper and stronger like ES and Choi Young. Thanks for all your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing and updating us with the latest news about "our minho". You have been doing such a great job with keeping everything on your blog up-to-date (I am sure you spent many hours working on the blog.. as much time as I take reading and enjoying your blog. But it is worth it in the end--since I have a great big smile at the end).

    As for the ending of Faith, I am content with it--okay maybe just not all the way. I wished there was more. It ended too fast and early. I wanted to be able to enjoy their love and connection with each other more.

    I hope that LMH will come to the US soon. I can't wait to see his mischievous smile and sweet manners. I hope he will continue to stay the way he is through time.

    ReplyDelete