Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Kim Hee Sun sobs over Lee Min Ho, “Will he be okay?”


Yoo Eun Soo(played by Kim Hee Sun) was utterly disrupted at the fact that Choi Young(played by Lee Min Ho) will be left behind.
On the episode of SBS’s Faith that aired on October 23, Yoo Eun Soo was attacked by unidentified man while making the antidote. The man broke the pot that contained the antidote, and ran away with Yoo’s surgical instruments.
Yoo was heartbroken when she saw the antidote trampled on the ground. When court lady Choi(played by Kim Mi Kyung) stepped in the room, she asked, “I am curious. How much did he suffer when he actually became all alone?”
She sobbed and said, “This antidote takes time to incubate, but he must never die before the sky opens up. If not, I have to die. Then what about him?”
Court lady Choi asked, “Are you thinking about staying behind?” Yoo devastatingly said, “I think I will really go crazy if I just leave him like this. Will he be okay? Will he really be okay?” Court lady replied, “Well, go ask him yourself even though he still might be a little bit awkward at expressing his thoughts.”

Source: Xportsnews
English Translation: ilnungcha@korea.com

__________________________________________________________

"Faith" Kim Hee-seon cries at the thought of Lee Min-ho being alone


Kim Hee-seon lost the antidote.

On the SBS drama "Faith", Yoo Eun-soo (Kim Hee-seon) lost the antidote to the attackers sent by Officer Dan (Park Sang-won).
She asked Choi Yeong's (Lee Min-ho) aunt court lady Choi (Kim Mi-kyeong), "You said he suffered a lot after his wife died, how long did that last?"
She continued, "It's going to take a while for me to create the antidote again. It's not going to be done when the doors to the skies open. Another way is to give up going back and starting all over again but it might not work. If it doesn't I have to die. If I die what's that person going to do?" and she worried about him more than her life.
Court lady Choi asked if she planned on staying and not returning home. Eun-soo said, "Does that make me crazy? It's crazy right? But I feel if I leave I will really go crazy. I am going to think about only that" she cried.
Choi Yeong decided to return her to the skies when he found out that she lost the antidote but didn't tell him about it. However, she fought against him saying she woud rather die next to him.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean ), hancinema

No comments:

Post a Comment